Inspire our youth to recognize and utilize their God-given gifts to maximize their potential
Enriching lives through empowerment, self-efficacy and education
Who does the Foundation benefit?
Youth groups and individuals in the communities where I live, where I went to school and where I work (education, arts, athletics, developmental disabilities)
• Central Ohio – Columbus and surrounding area
• Delaware County – Olentangy Area (Galena, Lewis Center, Delaware) Indianapolis, IN
Provide opportunities for enrichment/empowerment
- 1/21/18: Donated to DonorsChoose.org (go online for detail about the organization) in support of an elementary school fund-raising initiative to purchase Chromebooks for students to begin learning electronic music technology.
- Sponsors: The Heisman Foundation & Travel Partners – Dublin, OH
Participation in selected fundraising activities
- Autism Speaks – Columbus chapter (TBD)
Back to school initiative; support to disadvantaged students/families
- Provide school supplies to elementary school students
- Specific geographies – (Greater Columbus; Indy). Timing: August
- Holiday – Timing: November/December
- Activities TBD